- 2 pounds small fingerling potatoes, halved or quartered
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Bring potatoes, 1 tsp. salt, and water to cover to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Place in a bowl; cool 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise, next 6 ingredients, and remaining 1 tsp. salt in a small bowl.
Pour desired amount of dressing over potatoes; toss to coat. (Reserve any remaining dressing for another use.) Serve at room temperature.