Simple Pan Salmon
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 salmon steak (or fillets)
- 1. Turn on the stove to med-high or high heat.
- 2. Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and sprinkle salt on top.
- 3. Once the pan is heated, place the salmon salt-side down on the pan. Sprinkle some salt on the salmon. Reduce the heat to medium. Wait 5 minutes.
- (Waiting time will vary depending on the size of the salmon slice, but generally look to see whether the bottom half of the salmon has been cooked.) Do not move the salmon or it won't develop a good crust.
- 4. Flip the salmon over. Cook until nearly done (but not completely done) in the center, about 3-4 minutes.
- 5. Remove and let sit on a plate for 5 minutes to finish cooking.
- - Add ginger to salmon.
- - Pour soy sauce on salmon right before eating.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by triciatricia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note