Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) HALIBUT Filet
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice Squeezed
- 1 whole(s) Yellow Pepper
- 2 cup(s) Spinach
- 4 tablespoon(s) Caper Berries
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- Bake the Halibut covered with the olive Oil, Garlic, Thyme, Lemon Juice.
- Sautee the vegis and caper berries, & Garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lydiaseattle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simple Halibut Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes