Delicious Halibut with Veggies. If you want to add carbs, Couscous or Quinoa would be good.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) HALIBUT Filet
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice Squeezed
- 1 whole(s) Yellow Pepper
- 2 cup(s) Spinach
- 4 tablespoon(s) Caper Berries
- 3 clove(s) Garlic
- Bake the Halibut covered with the olive Oil, Garlic, Thyme, Lemon Juice.
- Sautee the vegis and caper berries, & Garlic.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lydiaseattle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simple Halibut Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes