Simple Grilled Spiced Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano dried
- dash salt & pepper
- Season the chicken with the paprika, oregano, salt, and teaspoon pepper.
- In a grill pan add the olive oil on medium heat.
- Once hot add the chicken and grill until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note