Simple Grilled Spiced Chicken
You can modify this recipe by adding any other spices you like or stick with this simple recipe.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) oregano dried
- dash salt & pepper
- Season the chicken with the paprika, oregano, salt, and teaspoon pepper.
- In a grill pan add the olive oil on medium heat.
- Once hot add the chicken and grill until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note