This was quick and easy to prepare on an indoor grill. I used herbs de Provence and added a little kosher salt and black pepper. I'm definitely going to try again and play with other spice blends, too.
Simple Grilled Salmon With Spice Blends
Two stacked sheets of regular aluminum foil can be used in place of heavy-duty foil. A variety of herb blends can be used in this recipe: McCormick Grill Mates Salmon Seasoning, Paul Prudhomme's Seafood Magic (garlic is not needed with these), Italian blend or herbs de Provence. Desperation Dinners Beverly Mills (with Alicia Ross) W-S Journal
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) bottled minced garlic, optional
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried herb-seasoning blend
- 4 slice(s) lemon, optional garnish
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 to 1 1/3 pound(s) salmon fillet, skin on
- 1 sheet heavy aluminum foil
- 1/3 cup(s) white wine
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Turn on a gas grill to medium-high, about 400 degrees.
- 2. Place a sheet of foil on a cookie sheet that is about 2 inches larger than the salmon on all sides. Place fillet skin side down in middle of foil. Fold up the edges, crimping to form a 1-inch-high lip all the way around fish.
- 3. Mix wine and Worcestershire in a 1-cup measure. Pour over fish. Drizzle the oil, and then sprinkle seasoning evenly over fish. Sprinkle on minced garlic, if desired.
- 4. Slide fish, in the foil, from cookie sheet onto grill. Cook until the fish is opaque throughout, about 10 minutes, or to desired doneness. Time will vary depending on thickness. Remove from the grill. To serve, cut into portions. To remove skin, slide a meta spatula between salmon and skin, and lift fish away from skin. (Skin often sticks to foil, making this easy.) Serve garnished with lemon slices, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note