Simple Grilled Lamb Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 8 whole(s) lamb chops, rib or loin
- 1. Take the lamb out of the fridge 30 minutes before you plan to cook it.
- 2. Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Sprinkle the lamb chops with the salt and pepper.
- 3. Grill the chops for 2 minutes on each side, just to brown them. Reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook until desired doneness (about 3 minutes for medium rare rib chops, up to 5 minutes for thicker loin chops).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simple Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes