Simple Grilled Asparagus
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 14 Minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 1. Coat cold cooking grate of grill with cooking spray, and place on grill. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus.
- 2. Place asparagus in a shallow dish; add oil and 1/4 tsp. salt, and toss well to coat. Grill asparagus 2 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
- 3. Add pepper and remaining salt. Squeeze juice from lemon over asparagus; sprinkle with cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables