Simple Granola with Coconut Oil
A delicious granola with cinnamon and a hint of coconut - delicious.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 cup(s) sliced almonds
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin coconut oil (cold pressed)
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) raw sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2. Mix together the oats, almonds, coconut.
- 3. In a sauce pan, heat the coconut oil, honey, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract until the oil has melted and everything has dissolved.
- 4. Pour the mixture over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly with a spatula until everything is evenly combined.
- 5. Bake in the oven in a 9x13 in air bake cake pan for 30 minutes - stirring every 10 minutes
- 6. Let cool and pour into an airtight container for storage.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by auskevin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simple Granola with Coconut Oil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch