Simple flavorful chicken enchiladas
Just a few simple ingedients for cheesy chicken enchiladas in minutes!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-2 pound(s) Chicken breasts Cooked and diced
- 1 can(s) Diced green chilis
- 2 cup(s) Sour cream
- 2 can(s) Cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cup(s) Cheddar cheese Shreaded
- 1 dash(es) garlic salt/powder to taste
- 1 dash(es) Chili powder to taste
- 1 package(s) Flour tortillas
- 1. Set one cup of chedder cheese aside.
- 2. Mix together diced green chilis, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and the remaning 2 cups of cheddar cheese, as well as the garlic salt and chili powder to taste. (take 1 cup of mixture and set aside)
- 3. Warm up flour tortillas in microwave so they are easier to fold.
- 4. While tortillas are warming up take a spoonful of enchiladas mixture and line the bottom of your 12X13 pan, this will prevent the tortillas from sticking.
- 5. Now add your fully cooked and diced chicken breast to the mixture, stir.
- 6. Take one flour tortilla and starting from the left side of the pan fill the tortilla with a spoonful of enchiladas mix and then fold tortilla closed. Repeat until entire pan is complete.
- 7. Use the remaining mixture that you set aside earlier and pour over the top of the enchiladas.
- 8. Now take the remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese that you set aside earlier and sprinkle that on top of the enchiladas as well.
- 9. Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Breannah and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simple flavorful chicken enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes