- 1 pound(s) bratwurst
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 15 ounce(s) ketchup
- 1 tablespoon(s) white sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) chili sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- 1 pinch(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry (to taste - more sprinked on top)
- 1. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and cook sausages until brown outside and heated through, turning periodically. Pour all other ingredients into a small saucepan and heat.
- 2. Remove sausages from heat once fully cooked and slice into 1/4-1/2 in. pieces. Place on place and spoon sauce over top. Garnish with additional paprika and curry and serve with crusty bread rolls.
- Note: makes plenty of sauce so use extra to dip fries or roll in.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note