Simple Breakfast Pastries
More From ALDI
- 2 packages Bake House creations Crescent Roll Dough
- 1/2 cup Happy Farms Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Berryhill Strawberry Jam
- 1 fresh lemon, zested
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface and use fingers to press together triangles into a square shape. Trim edges to make a perfect square.
- 3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of cream cheese into center of each pastry square. Top with a sprinkle of lemon zest and 1 tablespoon of strawberry jam.
- 4. Pull up opposite corners of each pastry, pinching in the center, then repeat with opposite corners.
- 5. Place pastries on a baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly before removing from the sheet; filling will be very hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simple Breakfast Pastries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes