- 1 (10-oz.) package dried Mission figlets, trimmed and halved
- 1 (7-oz.) package dried apricots
- 1 (5-oz.) package dried apples
- 1 (12-oz.) can thawed apple juice concentrate
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- Brown Sugar-Lemon Sour Cream (optional)
- Garnish: orange slices
How to Make It
Place first 8 ingredients in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish; gently toss to combine. Cover with aluminum foil, and chill 12 to 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake fruit, covered, 45 to 50 minutes or until thoroughly heated and fruit is soft.
Let stand, covered, 15 minutes. Remove and discard cinnamon stick. Serve with a slotted spoon and, if desired, Brown Sugar-Lemon Sour Cream. Garnish, if desired.