Very easy and can be so versatile. I got olives, marinated feta, spicy gardenia mix and a package of italian meets from Sam's along with the goat cheese and it was a really impressive looking dish to serve and something different than your ordinary dips and chips. Go for it!
Simple Antipasto Platter
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5-oz.) log goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (16-oz.) jar pickled okra, drained
- 1 (10-oz.) jar pitted kalamata olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 (4-oz.) package sliced salami
- Assorted crackers and breadsticks
- 1. Roll goat cheese log in parsley; place on a serving platter. Arrange okra and next 3 ingredients on platter around goat cheese. Serve with crackers and breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note