Very easy and can be so versatile. I got olives, marinated feta, spicy gardenia mix and a package of italian meets from Sam's along with the goat cheese and it was a really impressive looking dish to serve and something different than your ordinary dips and chips. Go for it!
Simple Antipasto Platter
Antipasto platters featuring cured meats, cheeses, pickled veggies, and olives are a simple, no-cook appetizer when entertaining.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5-oz.) log goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (16-oz.) jar pickled okra, drained
- 1 (10-oz.) jar pitted kalamata olives, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7-oz.) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1 (4-oz.) package sliced salami
- Assorted crackers and breadsticks
- 1. Roll goat cheese log in parsley; place on a serving platter. Arrange okra and next 3 ingredients on platter around goat cheese. Serve with crackers and breadsticks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers