Simple Almond Milk
- 16 ounce(s) Pure Water
- 3/4 cup(s) Raw Almonds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Honey (or 2-4 Dates)
- Soak almonds in a bowl or cup overnight (makes about 1 cup soaked almonds). Pour out soaking water and place almonds, half of pure water, and dates (or honey) in Blender. Blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining 8 oz of pure water and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Over a large bowl, pour contents of blender into nut milk bag and milk/massage material so that the bowl fills up with your freshly made and strained almond milk.
- Notes: Blending first with only half the water is a great way to ensure your almonds are well blended.
- TIP: Spread almond meal onto sheet on dehydrator tray to dry, grind in coffee grinder, and use as almond meal.
- Makes 18 ounces of raw, sprouted almond milk and 1.15 ounces almond flour.
- From http://www.transferofhealth.com/1063/simple-almond-milk
This recipe is a personal recipe added by transferohealth and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note