Simmered Italian Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1 & 3/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon(s) Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup(s) uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring broth and seasoning to boil. Add rice and spinach, lower heat, and cook covered 20 min. Stir in cheese and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LDaVega and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Simmered Italian Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables