Simi Chardonnay Citrus Salmon Gravlax
Refrigerate: 36 Hours
- 2 piece(s) salmon, 6 inches with skin on
- 2 cup(s) fresh pineapple, chopped fresh
- 1 orange, sliced thin
- 1 fresh pineapple, sliced thin
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) sea salt
- 1 bulb(s) fennel (greens only), chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 cup(s) Simi Chardonnay
- 3 ounce(s) pomegranate seeds
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 1. Combine sugar, salt, fennel, and cracked pepper then set to side.
- 2. Place both pieces of salmon side by side, flesh side up in small casserole dish.
- 3. Evenly cover salmon with sugar mixture on flesh side of both pieces, top one side with orange slices then the other with pineapple slices.
- 4. Sandwich both together, drizzle with 1 1/2 cups of Simi Chardonnay, cover with plastic wrap, then apply equal pressure by placing weight on top (1-3 lbs In Tupperware) place in refrigerator for 3 days, flip one time each day.
- 5. Soften cream cheese and cut into 1 inch cubes, cream with fork or with kitchen aid mixer, add 1/2 cup Simi Chardonnay, mix together until combined, fold in pomegranate seeds and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note