Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Transform a can of biscuits into mouth-watering silver moons, which look and taste like miniature apple pies.
Yield: Makes 8
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 16.3-oz. tube refrigerated large biscuits
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Garnish: powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit into a 5-inch circle.
- Arrange biscuits on greased baking sheets. Place 2 tablespoons pie filling on each circle half. Fold biscuits over filling; seal edges with a fork. Pierce each pie a few times with fork. Brush pies with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This