Photo: Gooseberry Patch
Transform a can of biscuits into mouth-watering silver moons, which look and taste like miniature apple pies.
Yield: Makes 8
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 16.3-oz. tube refrigerated large biscuits
- 1 cup apple pie filling
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- Garnish: powdered sugar
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit into a 5-inch circle.
- Arrange biscuits on greased baking sheets. Place 2 tablespoons pie filling on each circle half. Fold biscuits over filling; seal edges with a fork. Pierce each pie a few times with fork. Brush pies with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note