Fantastic. Could have eaten the whole bowl.
Silky Sesame Cucumbers
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dark sesame oil
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2t teaspoon(s) toasted sesame seeds
- Cut 1 English cucumber into very thin slices. Toss cucumber with 1 teaspoon kosher salt and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; firmly squeeze dry, and place in a bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar and 3/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil; toss well. Stir in 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sara1234 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note