Silken tofu Chocolate pudding
Chill: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) bitter-or semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1.5 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 pound(s) Silken tofu, in box if available
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla flavoring
- 1. In a small pot, combine sugar with 3/4 cup water; bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- 2. Put all ingredients except for chocolate shavings in a blender and pure until completely smooth, stopping machine to scrape down its sides if necessary. Divide among 4 to 6 ramekins and chill for at least 30 minutes. If you like, garnish with chocolate shavings before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Babbsie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note