More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 278
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 6.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 16.9g
- Carbohydrate: 39.1g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 26mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 327mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (105° to 115°)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water (95° to 100°)
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces lean ground chicken
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup seeded and chopped plum tomato
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine yeast and 1/4 cup warm water in a 1-cup liquid measuring cup; add sugar, and let stand 5 minutes. Add oil.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add yeast mixture, flours, and salt. Process 30 seconds, stopping once to scrape down sides. Pour 3/4 cup lukewarm water through food chute with processor running; process until blended and dough is soft.
- Turn dough out onto a work surface, and knead until smooth (about 2 minutes). Place in a large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 45 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
- Punch dough down. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour over work surface. Turn dough out onto floured surface, and knead lightly 4 to 5 times; roll into a 15- x 10-inch rectangle. Place dough into a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts, 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk. Spray dough with cooking spray. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, fennel seeds, and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until chicken is no longer pink. Drain. Sprinkle tomato evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Spread chicken mixture evenly over tomato. Arrange mushrooms over chicken mixture; sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly over pizza. Bake at 450° Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This