- 1 quart shredded napa cabbage
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves (2 1/2 oz.), rinsed and drained
- 1 3/4 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chile flakes
- calories 206
- caloriesfromfat 57 %
- protein 4.3 g
- fat 13 g
- satfat 1.6 g
- carbohydrate 21 g
- fiber 4.5 g
- sodium 283 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, spinach, strawberries, and green onions.
In a 3-quart pan over medium-low heat, stir almonds often until golden, 5 to 8 minutes. Pour from pan.
Add sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, five spice, and chile flakes to pan. Stir often over low heat until bubbling, 30 seconds.
Pour dressing and almonds over salad and mix gently.