SHYLOS FRENCH BREAD
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) Water
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) Salt
- 11/2 tablespoon(s) Yeast
- 61/2 cup(s) Flour
- Mix all ingrediates, to a soft dough. But. Iin oiled boil let set for 2 hours then put in refrig. Untl you want to use it.
- Place two pans in hot oven
- Place dough on parchment paper
- When oven is hot take out one pan,place parchment with bread on it in the oven
- Pour one cup of water on the other pan
- Shut oven door quickly to trap steam.
- Bake 450 for 30 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ShirleyDevore and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SHYLOS FRENCH BREAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads