SHUT THE FRONT DOOR
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- My favorite is here!!!
- Princess Pie (Coconut Cream Pie)
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans - optional
- Mix and pat in an 8x8 inch pan, bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until just beginning to turn golden. Do not over bake.
- Layer two:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Beat together sugar and cream cheese. Fold in whipped topping. Spread on cooled crust.
- Layer three:
- 1 small package coconut cream instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk (any milk will do, but whole milk makes pudding so much tastier)
- Mix until thickened. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining tub of whipped topping.
- Toast 1 cup coconut. Sprinkle evenly on dessert. Refrigerate.
- This is a must share, sharing is caring :)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by affj1159 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts