'Shroom and Snap Pea Saute - BHG
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) Shiitake mushroom caps, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 clove(s) garlic, smashed
- 8 ounce(s) sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skilet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook until tender, 7 minutes; transfer to plate. Add peas, 1/4 cup water and remaining butter to skillet; saute until tender, 5 minutes. Return mushrooms to skillet, heat through and season.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
'Shroom and Snap Pea Saute - BHG Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes