'Shroom and Snap Pea Saute - BHG
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 8 ounce(s) Shiitake mushroom caps, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 clove(s) garlic, smashed
- 8 ounce(s) sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skilet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook until tender, 7 minutes; transfer to plate. Add peas, 1/4 cup water and remaining butter to skillet; saute until tender, 5 minutes. Return mushrooms to skillet, heat through and season.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
'Shroom and Snap Pea Saute - BHG Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables