Shrimp Won Tons
Community Recipe from
- 1 package AZUMAYA Square Wraps
- 3 tablespoon(s) oil
- 1 clove(s) of garlic minced
- 1 medium onion minced
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 pound(s) shrimp or chicken diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- Heat oil in skillet to medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic until transparent. Add tofu and shrimp or chicken. Sauté for 3 minutes. Take mixture out of skillet. Place in a bowl with breadcrumbs; add soy sauce and beaten egg and mix together. Place a teaspoon of mixture into each wrap and deep fry until golden brown; or drop into soup and simmer for 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Won Tons Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes