Shrimp with Tomatoes and Olives
More From Real Simple
Other: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 477
- Calories from fat: 21%
- Protein: 34g
- Carbohydrate: 60g
- Sugars: 5g
- Fiber: 5g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Sodium: 848mg
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, olives, wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add the shrimp, cover, and cook until the shrimp are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with the couscous.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes