- 1 10-ounce box couscous (1 1/3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- calories 477
- caloriesfromfat 21 %
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 60 g
- sugars 5 g
- fiber 5 g
- fat 10 g
- satfat 2 g
- sodium 848 mg
- cholesterol 172 mg
How to Make It
Cook the couscous according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, olives, wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 4 to 6 minutes.
Add the shrimp, cover, and cook until the shrimp are cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Serve with the couscous.