Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 295
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated fat: 5g
- Protein: 28g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 191mg
- Sodium: 678mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, crushed red pepper and olives, and simmer until mixture is thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Divide shrimp and tomatoes among 4 plates. Sprinkle each with feta cheese and oregano and serve hot.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note