- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 10 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and rinsed
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped
- calories 295
- fat 15 g
- satfat 5 g
- protein 28 g
- carbohydrate 10 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 191 mg
- sodium 678 mg
How to Make It
Warm oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, crushed red pepper and olives, and simmer until mixture is thickened, about 10 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5 minutes.
Divide shrimp and tomatoes among 4 plates. Sprinkle each with feta cheese and oregano and serve hot.