Shrimp with Roasted Tomato/ Jalapeño Saffron Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Raw Shrimp peeled & cleaned
- 10 Tomatoes cut into eighths
- 6-8 clove(s) Garlic peeled
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper halved
- 1 Red pepper diced
- 1 Yellow pepper diced
- 1 carton(s) Onion diced
- 1/2 cup(s) White wine vinegar
- 1 can(s) Chicken broth
- 1 Lemon zested
- 2 package(s) Saffron
- 1 cup(s) Jasmine or Basmati rice cooked with chicken bouillon
- Parsley chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350-400degrees
- 2. Put tomatoes, halved Jalapeño and garlic, salt and pepper onto roasting pan with olive oil and garlic. Add onion half way through. Roast until falling apart
- 3. When done mash garlic and add mixture to a pan. Add wine and broth a little at a time. Add peppers and some Jalapeño in center of pan adding wine and broth as needed.
- 4. Add shrimp, saffron, and zest. Cook just until shrimp are done.
- 5. Serve with rice and top with parsley
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YolandaBattista and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes