Shrimp with Roasted Tomato/ Jalapeño Saffron Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Raw Shrimp peeled & cleaned
- 10 Tomatoes cut into eighths
- 6-8 clove(s) Garlic peeled
- 1 Jalapeño Pepper halved
- 1 Red pepper diced
- 1 Yellow pepper diced
- 1 carton(s) Onion diced
- 1/2 cup(s) White wine vinegar
- 1 can(s) Chicken broth
- 1 Lemon zested
- 2 package(s) Saffron
- 1 cup(s) Jasmine or Basmati rice cooked with chicken bouillon
- Parsley chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350-400degrees
- 2. Put tomatoes, halved Jalapeño and garlic, salt and pepper onto roasting pan with olive oil and garlic. Add onion half way through. Roast until falling apart
- 3. When done mash garlic and add mixture to a pan. Add wine and broth a little at a time. Add peppers and some Jalapeño in center of pan adding wine and broth as needed.
- 4. Add shrimp, saffron, and zest. Cook just until shrimp are done.
- 5. Serve with rice and top with parsley
This recipe is a personal recipe added by YolandaBattista and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note