Shrimp with Garlic and Smoked Paprika
Ellie Krieger's recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) large shrimp (20-25 per pound) peeled and deveined, tails on
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425. Spray a baking seat with cooking spray.
- Rinse the shrimp then dry then well with paper towel. In a large bowl stir together oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and cayenne until combined. Add the shrimp and toss to coat evenly.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 4 minutes to preheat it. Place the shrimp on it and cook for 6 minutes; then turn and cook until just opaque in the center, about 4 minutes more. Transfer to a platter and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynnjr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp with Garlic and Smoked Paprika Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Hors d'Oeuvres