Shrimp with Curry Cream Sauce
- 2 pound(s) fresh 9/15 ct raw shrimp, headed, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 stick(s) butter
- 1 large sweet onion, medium diced
- 12 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, medium diced
- 1/4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon(s) curry powder
- 1/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large teflon sauté pan, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- 2. Add the onion and sauté for 1 minute then add the mushrooms and tomatoes.
- 3. Let sauté for an additional minute stirring frequently.
- 4. Add the chicken broth, heavy cream and curry powder, gently stir and add the peeled shrimp.
- 5. Continue to cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes until the shrimp turn pink. Be careful not to overcook.
- 6. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note