Shrimp with Zesty Cocktail Sauce
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Coastal Living
- 1/4 cup Old Bay seasoning
- 3 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Bring 3 quarts water to a boil in a large pot. Stir in Old Bay seasoning and shrimp. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Drain, but do not rinse seasoning off shrimp.
- 2. Combine ketchup and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Serve with hot or chilled boiled shrimp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers