Shrimp with avocado-mango salsa
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 cup(s) Baby Spinach
- 1 cup(s) Couscous
- 1 pound(s) Medium Shrimp
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 Large Mango Diced
- 1 Avocado Diced
- 1 Tomato Diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Red Onion Chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeno Chile Seeded
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lime Juice
- Heat grill. Fold four 18-inch-long pieces of foil in half; unfold and coat inside with cooking spray. Place 2 cups spinach in center of 1 half of each piece of foil. Combine couscous with 1/4 cup water; divide evenly among packets, placing on top of spinach. Combine shrimp, 1/4 cup cilantro, oil and 1/2 tsp salt in a bowl. Divide shrimp evenly among packets, placing next to couscous. Fold foil to close and crimp edges to seal; place on grill; close lid; cook until packets are fully puffed, 10 minutes. Combine remaining 1/4 cup cilantro with remaining 1/4 tsp salt, mango, avocado, tomato, onion, jalapeño and lime juice in a bowl. Carefully cut foil to open; stir contents; garnish with salsa before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bfogler and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp with avocado-mango salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes