Shrimp and White Beans
Create a rustic Italian-style meal by serving this hearty dish with ciabatta and a glass of chilled white wine.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 260
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 34.4g
- Carbohydrate: 20.5g
- Cholesterol: 276mg
- Iron: 7.1mg
- Sodium: 625mg
- Calories from fat: 15%
- Fiber: 6g
- Calcium: 126mg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, and cook 3 minutes or until done, stirring occasionally. Remove shrimp from pan; set aside, and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in pan. Add garlic and onion, and sauté 2 minutes. Add beans and wine; bring to a simmer, and add tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in spinach, and cook 1 minute or just until spinach wilts.
- Add shrimp and juices, peppers, and salt, stirring to combine.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes