Shrimp and White Bean Salad with Harissa Dressing
It's all about the dressing in this super-quick salad: If you like your food spicy, use it generously. You may want to taste the dressing as you make it and adjust the quantity of harissa accordingly, though, since the heat varies by brand.
More From Sunset
- Calories: 315
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Protein: 25g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 7g
- Sodium: 677mg
- Cholesterol: 147mg
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 celery stalk, sliced thinly diagonally
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 pound large peeled cooked shrimp (26 to 30 per lb.)
- 3 to 4 tbsp. harissa*
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Put arugula, beans, celery, parsley, and shrimp in a large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and serve on the side to add to salad.
- *Find harissa, a North African chile-and-spice paste, in the international foods aisle.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes