- 3 cups arugula
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 celery stalk, sliced thinly diagonally
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 pound large peeled cooked shrimp (26 to 30 per lb.)
- 3 to 4 tbsp. harissa*
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- calories 315
- caloriesfromfat 37 %
- protein 25 g
- fat 13 g
- satfat 2 g
- carbohydrate 25 g
- fiber 7 g
- sodium 677 mg
- cholesterol 147 mg
How to Make It
Put arugula, beans, celery, parsley, and shrimp in a large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and serve on the side to add to salad.
*Find harissa, a North African chile-and-spice paste, in the international foods aisle.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.