Such a simple recipe that captures the freshness of summer! Tasty combination. So refreshing with watermelon. Will make often this summer since we often have watermelon in the fridge and shrimp in the freezer.
Shrimp, Watermelon, and Feta Salad
More From Coastal Living
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 drops hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound jumbo cooked peeled and deveined shrimp with tails
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint or small mint leaves, divided
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed or cut into small wedges
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shrimp, onion, and 2 tablespoons mint; toss well. Add watermelon, tossing very gently.
- 2. Divide arugula among 4 serving plates; top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with feta and remaining 2 tablespoons mint.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note