Easy to make, simple and quick, very tasty and a great summer recipe-especially for the hot summers here in Arizona. I was pleasantly surprised at how well these ingredients tasted together. We ate it with a white merlot and it was a good combination. Definitely a keeper.
Shrimp, Watermelon, and Feta Salad
More From Coastal Living
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 2 drops hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound jumbo cooked peeled and deveined shrimp with tails
- 1/2 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh mint or small mint leaves, divided
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed or cut into small wedges
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add shrimp, onion, and 2 tablespoons mint; toss well. Add watermelon, tossing very gently.
- 2. Divide arugula among 4 serving plates; top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with feta and remaining 2 tablespoons mint.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note