Easy, flavorful, and spicy. Didn't have hot paprika so used mild and added 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 343
- Fat: 4.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Sodium: 485mg
- 2 cups Slow Cooker Marinara
- 1/2 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 pound red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
- Hot cooked rice
- Garnish: fresh cilantro
- Bring marinara, chicken stock, garam masala, paprika, and potatoes to a boil in a large saucepan. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Add shrimp; cover and cook for 6 minutes. Serve over rice, and garnish, if desired.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note