1. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired.
2. Grate ginger using the large holes of a box grater. Squeeze juice from grated ginger into a small bowl to equal about 1 teaspoon; discard solids. Stir in soy sauce.
3. Prepare rice and peas according to package directions.
4. Meanwhile, sauté shrimp in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
5. Sauté green onions and carrots in remaining 1 tablespoon hot oil in skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add rice and peas, and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Push rice mixture to sides of pan, making a well in center of mixture.
6. Add eggs to center of mixture, and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 minutes or until set. Stir eggs into rice mixture. Stir in soy sauce mixture and shrimp. Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Serve with desired toppings.