I loved it! I did add a little ginger. I'll be making this quick and easy meal again.
Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry
Instead of take-out, make an easy shrimp stir-fry for dinner using steamed brown rice, forzen shrimp, and frozen stir-fry vegetables.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 472
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 172mg
- Sodium: 880mg
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 1 pound frozen deveined large shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 lb.) bag frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed and drained
- 4 cups steamed brown rice, for serving (cook about 2 cups dry)
- In a small bowl, whisk together broth, orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch and sugar; set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add half of garlic and stir-fry, about 2 more minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Add vegetables and cook, stirring, until heated through, about 3 minutes. Stir sauce again and add to pan, stirring until thickened, about 2 minutes. Return shrimp to pan and toss to coat. Serve with rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note