Shrimp, Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers with Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Italian tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 pound(s) raw Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 cup(s) roasted bell peppers
- chopped basil
- Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- bread crumbs
- Preheat to 450 degrees. Stir together in skillet: tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper - simmer until heated through, about 10 minutes. Stir in shrimp and roasted peppers and capers. Cook until shrimp is cooked through - about 5 minutes. Toss basil, Feta cheese, lemon juice and bread crumbs together. Put shrimp mixture in casserole dish, top with Feta mixture. Bake 15 minutes. Serve over cooked pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp, Tomatoes, Roasted Peppers with Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes