Shrimp with Tomato & Feta
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can (28 oz.) Italian-style plum tomatoes, drained, cut up
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 pound cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- COOK and stir onion in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 min. Add tomatoes, wine and oregano; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- ADD shrimp. Cook 3 min. or until shrimp are pink, stirring frequently.
- SPRINKLE with cheese; cook 1 min. Stir in parsley. Serve over rice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp with Tomato & Feta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This