- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can (28 oz.) Italian-style plum tomatoes, drained, cut up
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 pound cleaned medium shrimp
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
How to Make It
COOK and stir onion in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 min. Add tomatoes, wine and oregano; mix well. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
ADD shrimp. Cook 3 min. or until shrimp are pink, stirring frequently.
SPRINKLE with cheese; cook 1 min. Stir in parsley. Serve over rice.