1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. To prepare puffs, place shrimp in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
3. Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings in pan (reserve bacon for another use). Add shrimp to reserved drippings in pan, and saute 3 minutes. Add 1/3 cup green onions to pan; saute 1 minute. Stir in ginger.
4. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine 1 cup water, butter, and sugar in a large heavy saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Reduce heat to low; add flour, stirring well until mixture is smooth and pulls away from sides of pan. Remove from heat. Add egg whites and egg, 1 at a time; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Gently stir in shrimp mixture.
5. Drop dough by level tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350° (do not remove puffs from oven); bake an additional 10 minutes or until browned and crisp.
6. To prepare the soy-garlic sauce, combine soy sauce and next 4 ingredients (through oil) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
7. To prepare sweet chili sauce, combine chili garlic sauce and 4 teaspoons vinegar in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Serve sauces with shrimp puffs.