Shrimp Tartines with Slaw
Prep: 7 minutes; Cook: 6 minutes; Total time: 13 minutes.
Yield: Makes 4 servings (serving size: 1 tartine)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 192
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 20g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 177mg
- Iron: 3mg
- Sodium: 297mg
- Calcium: 75mg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 baguette, halved lengthwise and cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup packaged coleslaw
- 1. Combine first 5 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2. Combine shrimp, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl; toss gently. Preheat a lightly oiled grill pan or grill; cook shrimp about 4 minutes or until golden and cooked through (turning after 2 minutes). Transfer to a plate.
- 3. Grill bread, cut sides down, until golden (about 2 minutes). Combine slaw and 1 tablespoon chilled sauce; toss gently. Spread sauce over bread; top with shrimp and slaw.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This