- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Mexican or taco seasoning mix
- 8 flour or corn tortillas
- 2 cups thinly shredded cabbage
- Grilled Corn Salsa
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (400°) 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink.
Wrap tortillas in foil; grill until warm.
Assemble tacos with tortillas, cabbage, and shrimp. Top with Grilled Corn Salsa.