Shrimp Tacos with Corn Salsa from Cooking Light
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fresh corn kernels (about 2 ears)
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice divided
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado diced
- cooking spray
- 1 pound(s) medium shrimp peeled & deveined
- 2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) light sour cream
- 8 (6") corn tortillas
- 1. Preheat broiler to high.
- 2. Combine corn & oil in a small bowl; toss gently to coat. Arrange corn in an even layer on a jelly-roll pan; broil 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Combine corn, onions, cilantro, 1 tablespoon juice, salt, pepper and avocado in a medium bowl; toss gently.
- 3. Heat a large grill pan over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon juice, and honey in a medium bowl; toss to coat. Add shrimp to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side until done.
- 4. Combine sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon juice in a small bowl.
- 5. Warm tortillas according to package directions. Place 2 tortillas on each of 4 plates. Top each tortilla with about 1/4 cup corn mixture, about 4 shrimp, and 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by marybillingsley and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Tacos with Corn Salsa from Cooking Light Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes