Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Shrimp Peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) each, cumin, chili powder, oregano Mix with garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Toppings- sliced avocado, bagged shredded cabbage, and Brianna's
- Chipolte Cheddar dressing
- Mix olive oil with shrimp. Add spice mix. Cook in grill wok until done( don't overlook). Heat tortillas and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarlaBranch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Shrimp Tacos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes