Cost per Serving:
1. Make filling: In a large bowl, thoroughly combine all filling ingredients, except shrimp. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. Make slaw: In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, chile and adobo sauce. Add broccoli slaw mix, onion and cilantro. Mix well. Season with salt. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Preheat oven to 300ºF. Wrap tortillas in foil and bake for 10 minutes to soften.
4. Place a skillet large enough to hold shrimp in a single layer over medium heat. Cook shrimp until just opaque and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes, turning once.
5. Divide shrimp among tortillas, top with slaw and 1 Tbsp. salsa.